Monday, January 24, 2011

Hide My Wall Posts To Others

I, who always smile.

ⓐ ⓝ ⓨ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ
smile to freedom, the nature
smile, her perfume, its beautiful colors,
smile chasing the youth that is consumed,
smile off to a city that does not react.




smile to those who pretend not to know and looks,
smile to my mother, Judge inquisitor
to my father, Pontius Pilate of the conspiracy,
to my sister who always laughs at me, who knows why ...


smile to my Son, glimmer of hope,
perpetual energy that accompanies me,
tomorrow to cultivate spontaneity to match,
truth to defend.


smile to my Love,
stubborn that guide me in this journey towards the goal;
to him who puts me in the center of his world, the insinuations
incorruptible, bold and worthy warrior
of this place which by right belongs to him.
who loves me unconditionally, or buts, no ifs ...


smile to friends,
attendance discrete but attentive, diligent
need to, inclined to the support, always.
Expert staff, great supporters.
Friends Forever.


I smile because I'm proud of what they are,
smile at my fucking pride, I do not change,
huge smile to my dignity,
will not let me drop style, ever.
smile, knowing that attract envy and jealousy,
smile to mean, the ignorant,
to subtle.


smile to yourself that you're reading
and you know why?
Cause I really want to smile.
smile at the past, present, smile at the future.
I smile because I'm just like.
smile, because despite the blows taken,
continue to love life.


I, who always smile.

ⓐ ⓝ ⓨ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ

0 comments:

Post a Comment