Friday, January 21, 2011

2009 Barometric Pressure Readings In Missouri

I, a woman uncomfortable.

ⓐ ⓝ ⓨ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ

I love the truth, unvarnished.
not tolerate or judgment, even injury.
I have the healthy habit of slamming in my face dissent.
I laugh when I want to.
I cry, when I like, in my solitude.
Love does not beg, nor good feelings. They conquered.

I do not like Louis Vuitton.
I buy what I like. And, I do become a piece of mine.
There are days when I drag myself comfortable in Tutone.
It 's my way to hug me.

I have a vocabulary of wagoner when I enkindled,
but not for this, I lose my femininity.
I like to make love. I need it.
I was an unfaithful woman, if not loved.
Today, I love so exclusive, they are faithful and totalitarian.
I consider myself a lucky woman.
I had men that I have been loved and celebrated.
too much.
I've never left it.
yet, I suffered, I too, love.

I closed many doors,
not reopen EVER.
I never looked back.
I have no regrets, no remorse.
I have no secrets to hide.

I great friends, always there.
I never felt alone,
yet, I love the solitude.
I'm a anti-social
illegitimate daughter of a society that is not mine,
where hypocrisy is the master.
hate rallies and forced religious holidays.

My son is in first place in the ranking of my priorities.
I am a mother too present.
suffer when he is wrong.
Godo to see him happy.

For some women have a cold, cynical, sterile.
Certainly more selfish than some time ago
(forced to give, you only learn to take).
I, I think I'm just a good look at myself.
know the hard work and I know the courage.
I know the fear and pain.
know love and I know that you care,
but I can not do without.

not accept interference from anyone,
advice nor by whom, in life, has lived at least
a small part of my "experiences".
I have always fought, even for small things.
My everyday is a struggle for survival,
yet, I do not miss anything.

For Friends is a wild flower child,
are actually a woman and nothing else.

(αиумσя ©)

0 comments:

Post a Comment