Monday, January 24, 2011

Xtreme-curves.com Leigh

I have a dream.

ⓐ ⓝ ⓨ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ
A dream that keeps me alive.
As an artificial lung, oxygenates my days.

My dream is mine alone.
Fa strange turns, between the mountains and the sea.
But we keep coming back and ridiviene chimera.
Come un sole fa capolino tra le nubi bianche e, riscalda l'anima inquieta.
L'accende. La trafigge di splendore.

Il mio sogno è un vestito nuovo ancora da indossare.
Di fattura perfetta, di stile impeccabile, una seta che scivola addosso.
Appeso alla sua gruccia, mi osserva, impaziente di essere adoperato
per l'occasione speciale.

Il mio sogno è solo mio.
Inganna l'inquietudine e accarezza l'indugio,
arresta la menzogna e osteggia la perfidia.
Difende l'essenza.
protect the purity.

My dream is consistency, tangible truth. And 'reality.
My dream is foreshadowing of what must have been completed.

My dream is ours alone.

And, like tightrope walkers tightrope, hoping not to fall,
impudent and continue the arduous journey along the rope of love, giving flashes of astonishment,
and at the same time, lightning of fear.
There is only one strategy, balance, and follow my heart that counsels us to continue.

The goal is always there.
αиумσя ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment