Monday, July 5, 2010

Tim Horton Brampton Jobs

ONE YEAR WORTH OF NOTE ..

From the Fact - Thursday, June 24, 2010

At the end of the sporting year in 2009 / 10 I find myself having to draw up the balance of the work, and already preparing the tracks for what lies ahead after the summer.
we can be satisfied for all that we managed to do: the return on the mat, the recovery of Daniel, those achievements for the team, the growth of boys and workshops held, support of all the brothers of the RGC, having found a teacher and friend ... also an article on the most popular local newspaper!
Surely if we are growing we are doing so long in the right direction.
But now we must prepare the ground for next year ...
Well, I can already be happy that we will have better time slots, a program that I am already preparing for and a greater number of subscribers.
Obviously the hopes and goals are, as always, to confirm and improve the results, and specifically I'd like to get hits from other guys that maybe as he still immature, you are looking out to competition, the real one.
I just have to wish Giginho that, just when I'm typing this post, is facing the test (much) of the oral final exams ...
And, even if the training does not end, the course is interrupted for the summer break, so ... See you in September!



0 comments:

Post a Comment