Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Homemade Brazilian Wax

Somebody context because it '...

Someone complains because says, seems that I want to force all Venetians, without discrimination, self-government . I should point out that I would never, ever capable of such violence .. When I speak of self-government, talk of a legitimate right that belongs to the Venetians and the Venetian People. I am registered in the Veneti, I always declare Veneto and I consider myself the rightful heir of the People Veneto. As such I, and others like me, we possess the natural right to self-determination, by the Italian government also guaranteed by the law 881/77. No matter the number, how many we are: it is not a choice to vote, because a natural right is not chosen, is innate . If anything, the choice may only a waiver of that right. Then we were 4 million, one hundred thousand, ten or one, the last of the Venetians not to waive that right, that right belongs to the death. So I can not impose on anyone's enjoyment of the right to self-determination as no one can force me to waive this right. How Veneto, in accordance with the principle of self-determination I pay my taxes to institutions and they determine the rates.

We Authority Self-Government of the People Veneto we strongly believe that taxation, with a prudent spending policy without waste, could be developed with a single rate of 20% . We Venetians who have not given up the right of self-determination to our institutions pay 20% of our income in taxes. You Italian-Venetian, who have given up your identity and your specific rights and natural to the Italian state continue to pay 75% of your income in taxes that continue to fuel the public debt, salaries and golden pensions of politicians, bureaucrats, judges, trade unionists and 5 million state with all their privileges untouchable, except by adhering to survive ignobly tax evasion. Australia-Sydney as well give up your identity and your natural rights! Best wishes to you and your children! And that God will send us a good! I had to be the last of the Venetians never give up my membership, my rights and my freedom because they were born with me and will cease only with the end of my days.

Daniele Quaglia

0 comments:

Post a Comment