Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Panasonic Dvd Recorders

RJJC10 - what a story!





Here we are, once again to comment on a competitive test, this time than ever committed our energies! The Submission Fighting UNION under the RGC took part, for the first time in his small but intense history, a competition of brazilian, and chooses the most prestigious competitions: the fourth edition of the Rome Jiu Jitsu Challenge 2010!

3 volunteers (Luigi, Daniela, and of course myself) that the deep southerners faced a 6-hour bus trip there and back to write his name in history, or at least try!

So let's start on Saturday at 11.45 from Molfetta, Bari to arrive by train, here we start at 13.15 pullamn with that of Rome and arrive at 19.30 for the ... thanks to the availability of my uncle, we arrive at the B & B at 20.30.

That night, while Danielle was suffering the pangs of hunger, fall into the category, myself and Louis, swallowing and pizza as they could.

You go to bed and you wake up the next day ready to fight!

You do everything within a couple of hours .... and I even had time to realize if I had called or not to fight, Louis was served on his first match in finalizing a flash, under the watchful eye of Bernard, and shortly after neutralizing the other opponent with a choke. .. The finale? Simply said ... another finalization.

Easy victory for Louis that now proves to be a wrestler format. Great!


The speech, however, for any party other than Daniela. She is 2 years of knee surgery, forced rest and recovery difficult, cha over several times which led to doubt his ability! Well after a knee ruined his race, it is normal to be afraid to start again ... especially after two operations!


Ameno had to be a race to do to regain trust with herself ... I miss the ...!! Daniela three poor unfortunate massacres, one after the other .... projected to double leg, passing the guard, mounts, finalization! 3 meetings photocopy ... demonstration of its superiority unchallenged ... First place! Finally a confirmation that more tangible! Brava Dani ... I'm sure you'll have much more satisfaction from BJJ


And then I ... the only one who did not win! But to my debut race in the GI, and among the blue belt I manage with a decent second place, won after three fights. The first won for fast triangle, armbar for the second hard-won (after a grueling fight with a very good judoka who made me fly a few times), lost for the third kimura from half guard.


mean I can not be satisfied ... of more!

Finally the quality of our bjj begins to reveal itself on the field! Great Guys ... Bravin I ... and now I would like to see some other guys amie a little longer in the race ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment