Monday, April 19, 2010

Free Movies First Wax

3 Italian Championship FILA Grappling FIGRA - 18.04.2010

Grande ritorno sul tatami For me, that after a year of almost complete stop racing, I finally started to fight under the Rio Grappling ... It's more willing to show my value to the whole team, who welcomed me so warmly, I did not want to skip this opportunity!
So here we are in Santa Marinella, Rome to compete in national championships FIGRA for the first time. First set myself-90Kg, Louis Germinario -65 second series, and his debut race suit Mimmo -80 third series.

Mimmo can now to penetrate into the first opponent, a good fight with a well set up and fight to the ground, about 6 to 0 siggilla the result with an armbar. He lost the second fight with my friend Flavian, and honestly I lose the fight because at that time I was fighting myself. But a great pleasure for me to see my student fresh from a few months of jiujitsu address so the fight. Grande Mimmo!!

Louis Germinario ... what to say! never ceases to surprise ... It happens in a round robin tournament in which he is facing four fights. It lost 3 and won a ... but fighting in a technically superior to all! only the rules and some leverage to restrain the ankle from the podium ... Too bad! It has really been able to fight pproiettando expert in all double leg, passing the guard and taking his back in a dynamic and technical ... giving many orgasms! Just bad luck ... but time will give me reason: if this continues will become a great!

And finally, I ... I go well in the first fight ... projectile in double leg, brought ashore by step, and keep control in the north and south side.
won the first meeting I Lamberto Raffi! I try to manage to stand but I fall into his trap and end up in a single leg attack right where he wanted. Subisco its weight and lose to armbar. Would still be hard to beat someone like him ... ok I think the next one!
and domino player standing on the ground, but looking for an armbar, I lose a position and end up in an anaconda! Too bad third place ... with a bitter taste.

Nice experience che spero, col tempo, porti ad altri risultati e grazie a tutta la RGC per il supporto, in particolare a Bernardo Serrini per il prezioso angolo!
Alla prossima...

0 comments:

Post a Comment